Thelazzyreader is a website dedicated to helping readers find and share great books, TV shows and other arts. Thelazzyreader shares the journey of digesting one content over the course of several weeks. Each article follows a reader as they discover an art, or story-line and develop their opinion of the work as it unfolds. The reader follows a story with no previous knowledge or reviews of the work and an educated opinion is developed after a piece has been read/consumed to its entirety. The idea is to get the raw, fresh and intimate reaction to the story as it unfolds. This applies to other art forms as well.
Here are the rules:
1. There will be no reading of the back summary or commentary of the book/content prior to absorbing the content to its entirety
2. Readers will actively avoid any reviews or opinions about the content before and during their journey to maintain an objective stance
3. Reviews will only be read after the content is finished to see if their initial opinion changes.
4. If a reader has any information about the book beforehand, that information will be disclosed in the beginning of the journey
5. If the content is too bad to continue, readers may take a pause to decide if they will finish the content, however, the aim is to finish the content
Here's a community for all lovers of books, anime, and moving pictures. It's OK to admit that you're a procrastinator here. Join the community as we consume together. I promise, you will not be judged here ;)